Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random.

It's only been a week since AFA X in Singapore and I still can't get over it! I'll just post my AFA and Singapore experiences next time.

Anyway, here be a random something that's cosplay-related (at last)! I haven't checked out my list of to-do things because it looks terribly overwhelming, so I'll just settle with my schedule (photoshoot and cosplay competition) in the mean time.
  1. January
    • Trinity Blood
    • KHR: Kokuyo Gang
    • KHR: First Generation
    • Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
  2. February
    • Shinsengumi
    • Romeo x Juliet
  3. March
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Macross Frontier
  4. April
    • One Piece
    • Blood+
    • the GazettE
    • Gundam 00
  5. May

  6. June
    • Fire Emblem

  7. July

  8. August

  9. September
    • Romeo x Juliet
  10. October

  11. November
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  12. December
    • Final Fantasy 

I just realized the list is equally intimidating. And overwhelming. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment